Aqueon Circulation Pumps are designed to simulate natural river and reef currents found in realistic aquatic environments. Each pump includes a robust locking suction cup to minimize vibration, making operation quieter. The ball and socket connection point allows for directional positioning of water flow. The energy-efficient motor uses less power while increasing water movement. The Aqueon Circulation Pumps are available in five sizes for use in freshwater or saltwater aquariums.
- Simulates natural river and reef currents by continuously circulating water
- Easy-lock suction cup makes installation, adjustments and removal simple
- Energy efficient motor increases water movement with less power
- Ideal for both freshwater or saltwater applications
- Directional water flow positioning with the ball and socket connection point
- 500 Gallons Per Hour (GPH); Recommended for 20-40 gallon aquariums
Dimensions4.5" x 2.375" x 3.5"