The Aqueon Aquarium Water Changers are designed to help eliminate the potential for messy aquarium spills and transporting heavy buckets of water. Simply attach the water flow assembly to the faucet using the included multi-connection faucet adapter and turn on the faucet (see diagram for faucet types). Aquarium water changer can be used to remove water as well as add water back into aquarium. It makes routine water changes easier and also vacuums out the debris in the gravel. By adjusting the flow direction, clean water can easily be added back to the aquarium. Be sure to add Aqueon Water Conditioner when adding clean water to aquarium. Developed by true aquatic hobbyists, Aqueon provides a broad array of aquarium solutions to help maintain healthy, life-sustaining aquatic environments.
- Makes routine water changes easier, eliminates spills and heavy lifting!
- Attaches to faucet: removes dirty water and can return clean water
- Vacuums out the debris in gravel right down the drain
- Simply turn on your faucet to begin siphon
- Be sure to add Aqueon Water Conditioner when adding clean water to aquarium
- See diagram for appropriate faucets
- Water Flow Assembly and Faucet Adapter Replacement parts available
Dimensions16.2" x 3.7" x 20.3"
Questions about this product?
You can reach us Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CST at 1-888-255-4527